Moving entire house is most challenging task and this becomes even tougher while moving with kids. There are many things to consider to do before and after home relocation and it is never easy to move with children and prepare all relocation plan and execute them without a hiring a professional relocation services in Bangalore. Children take more time to adjust in new surroundings and below mentioned tips will assist to relocate them peacefully.
- Tips to Follow after Successful Office Shifting in Bangalore
- How to Find Movers and Packers Company in Bangalore for Smooth Moving
What to Do Before Hiring Home Relocation Services?
1. Precautions to Take Before Moving
- Arrange a family meeting before move and involve kids if they are old enough to understand. Involve them in some decision making whenever possible, which will give them a sense of responsibility.
- Share adventurous experiences you had experienced while moving last time. Explain kids about the positive outcomes of new locality. Ensure children that they would always be able to keep in touch with their old friends even after moving.
- Make a separate box of things which children may require immediately after moving. Keep that box at last in the van, so you can easily get it first after unloading.
2. Encourage Children for Self-Packing
- When date of moving approaches, encourage children to do their packing on own. Provide them necessary packing material and teach how to do packing properly. This will be one of the most exciting moments of their lives which is never experienced before. Packing on own will also make them more responsible towards belongings. This will also increase children’s excitement for moving in new place.
- Supervise when they pack things and give essential instructions. Children love to take up adult responsibilities and they do it with utmost passion. Such opportunity will make them more self-dependent. If you do not find kids inclined for packing, then encourage them by giving chocolates or small gift at the end of move.
- Hire a baby sitter if kids are too small or keep them with elders who can take care of them nicely. Keep them in one room and leave their favourite toys and food around so they can remain happy.
3. Enroll Children in New School
- Enrolling children into a new school at unknown surroundings is a challenging task. Every child has different interest in sports, music, art etc. apart from academic. Before enrolling check if kids will get these facilities grow as a better self. Many schools claim to offer these facilities but it is always recommended to confirm and ensure that they have these curriculum activities for the development of kid. Get school uniforms, curriculum books, stationary and other things in advance.
- Inform current school authorities about the reasons of leaving the school. Proper school leaving certificate is required for enrollment in the new school.
4. While Moving
- Don’t let kids feel the anxiety you are experiencing while moving. They should feel this as a great opportunity for exciting future.
- Carry essential food items and juices kids love to have while moving. Play music of their choice to make them joyous.
5. After Relocation
- First thing to check after moving is if boundary fencing is secure and hole free from all sides. Small children have tendency to escape this while playing alone. This will also prevent outside animals to enter in the property.
- It is very common to see change of behavior in children in new surroundings. Give kids some time to settle down and do not get upset on every small thing. They may commit some mistakes out of anxiety in initial days.
- Arrange children’s room in similar passion like old home. This will give them a secure feeling of similarity as sudden anxiety of unknown surroundings can make anyone uneasy.
- Do not let children move outdoor alone in initial days. Take them to park around regularly as this will help them to make new friends there.
- Once everything is settled in the new home, introduce kids to neighbours. Invite neighbours to home with their family, so your kids can establish friendship with their children. Show kids important roads around to make them familiar with new surroundings.
We hope that you will keep all the above-mentioned factors in mind before and after approaching best packers and movers services and they make your moving easier more then you expect.