Finding a dependable service provider with immense professional experience is equally important like moving. It is crucial that you chose the right and packers and movers in Delhi for you as you would be handing them some goods that are apparently precious to you. The tips mentioned in the next section will help you to get the best deal in the industry.
- Best Tips for a Greener and Safer Relocation
- Advisory Tips to Hire a Best Packers and Movers in Delhi NCR
Things to Keep in Mind before Choosing Online Packer and Mover
1. Make a List of Reliable Movers
- There are hundred movers available in the market, which always claim to offer best facilities. Nowadays you can easily get a list of reliable service providers in your city online. You can also take a help of friends and relatives who have moved before.
2. Check Creditability and Legality
- Make a list of movers to check their creditability. Being in the business for many years cannot be the only criteria to judge a moving company. It is also essential to know the credit they have earned over the years being in the market.
- It is also essential to check the legality of the company. Check the validity of their moving license to ensure legitimacy. Beware of fake movers who claim to offer best services, but in reality, they may not be even authorised to move also.
3. Get Reviews
- Check reviews of customers online to get credible idea of the best one. You can also contact those clients and get reviews.
4. Make a Budget
- This is one of the most important aspects for any customer. No matter which moving company you are choose, the budget has to be pocket friendly. Find a company which provides best facilities at most affordable cost. Every service provider is not pocket friendly, you should make budget well ahead of hiring a moving company.
5. Scan 2-3 Companies
- After checking list of companies, finalise 2-3 moving companies, who fall into the criteria. Call each of them at home to get best quote. This will also give options to choose the best one from the list.
6. Show Your Mover All Luggage
- Show estimator every individual item to be moved, when he arrives at home. This will give him exact idea about possessions and about quote of the entire move. Take quotes from 2-3 companies and choose the best one which befits your requirements.
7. Check strength of Crew and Vehicles
- This is also considered as one of the important criteria before finalising any deal. Some companies take excessive bookings in advance and later fail to provide required moving staff and vehicles to achieve safe and successful move. To avoid later turmoil, check if company has enough strength of crew members and new moving vans with advanced technology of loading and unloading. Check if moving vehicles are spacious enough to accommodate all size of valuables.
8. Read Contract Before Signing
- Do not sign any partially completed document of moving company. Such incomplete document may not have all the facilities described on paper, which client is illegible to receive. One cannot remain eligible for any claim after signing such incomplete documents. Carefully read document which contains all the relevant moving information. You can ask to fill all the details first and then only you should sign documents.
- Thoroughly read and understand policies for loss and damages. Ask for written explanation for valuation and insurance cover also. Every moving company must offer a dispute settlement as an alternative for settling loss or damages. Get insurance cover to secure all movables against any unexpected incident which will make one eligible for compensation in case of loss or damage. Get written assurance from service provider for on time delivery.
9. Get a Written Copy of Inventory
- Ask moving company for a copy of detailed written quotation. This should also include all facilities and charges without any hidden cost. Some pseudo companies charge excessively then decided quote by giving various excuses at the end of move. It is an absolutely immoral act, and a written quote gives client a legal right to drag such fake company to consumer forum for compensation.
10. Keep an Eye Open
- Be alert while movers pack and shift everything. You can always ask for correction if you need improvement in any services. Such awareness will also alert home relocation services provider in Delhi NCR to offer best out of them which results into a safe and successful move.