Moving entire house, office or corporate house is most stressed out time period of the lifetime. It not only tired you mentally, but also demands ample of physical hard work. It is not possible to move big size of furniture or cabinets by own. Any small mistake can easily result into an injury or and serious emergency, which can land you into a hospital. The worst part is such injuries never give a second of time to correct or recover, but to face serious consequences. There is also a high chance of getting muscle pull or serious back injuries, which may become a lifelong burden.
Following are some of the important safety tips for Home Relocation:
- Planning is everything: You must have noticed that we always suffer in anything we don’t plan out properly. We are cautious for every small thing and plan them out but unfortunately do not make professional planning before house relocation to another place.
Remember that on the moving day nothing will come into your mind but just to load and shift. To achieve it successfully, it is suggested to make some advanced planning about the total boxes required, the total load to be moved, the amount of time it will take and so on. If you properly plan, it will become much smoother to achieve everything by helping hands.
- Take Adequate Moving Help: Don’t even think to move everything by your own, rather take a professional help. Your self-dependent and solo play nature will not help you in this difficult task. Some people still think that entire house or office can be moved with the help of some friends and relatives. This is not practical in today’s busy lifestyle, when no one has enough time to pack others luggage. We strongly recommend you to take a professional help of best packers and movers company available in the business. Go with customer feedback’s and ask friends. Call the company and check about all facilities in the detail. Get proper quote with cost in details. Also don’t forget to get everything insured, so you don’t have to face any loss.
- Don’t pack everything in One Box: Packing demands quality with smartness. It is advisable to pack everything in appropriate boxes. Don’t dumb everything in one box or don’t over burden a container, which becomes even hard to move. This can end up into a serious back injury. It can also break apart while moving which will result into loss of valuables. Better to have more boxes, which are easy to move to save time and energy.
- Utilize Professional Lifting Technology: Even after everything is packed properly, some people try to lift boxes in unappropriated manner, which end up into serious injuries. This also results in to breaking some of the treasures, which are very close to their heart.Best is to take a help of a professional moving company, which has new and special moving vans with latest loading and unloading moving technology. They will very professionally load any size of boxes and furniture very safely without any damage.
- Keep Enough Space to Move Around: This is one of the common mistakes everyone commits. They pack everything into boxes, and while doing so they don’t notice that things are completely massed up. Try to create more and more unconstrained space in the room.
Packed boxes should be properly labelled and piled up on one another in the corner of the room while making sure that nothing gets damaged. Outdoor pathways of the house should be spacious enough and free of dust, mud or water. Have proper lights while shifting luggage. Always remember that the more space for free movement you manage, the safer your move will be.
- Keep Children and Pets Away from it: You are already stressed out by luggage everywhere, which you are trying to adjust properly in the boxes. The last thing you want if your children or pets are running here and there in the house and get hurt. Movers are packing and lifting things to load in the vans. Children and pets on the way can get seriously injured by some furniture or containers. Better to keep them in a separate room under the supervision of some elder while other rooms are getting packed.
- Appropriate Dress Code: This is one of the factors which is generally avoided. Whether you are moving yourself or hiring a professional help, it is always recommended to have a dress code in which you can easily move around. Remember, you have to deal with different sizes of luggage and the entire moving procedure is going to take whole day.
Forget about the word FASHION on that particular day and wear simple yet comfortable clothes. Mind well, that it is going to be dirt all around, so be prepared to give up those cloths after relocation. Don’t wear baggy clothes, as there is a high chance of getting hooked up. Prefer wearing sport shoes with anti-slip soles.
- Make the Best Use of Your Brain: This is the most important instruction. Just know your limits and don’t try to over burden yourself with extra enthusiasm. Be alert while relocating to avoid any injury. Warm up your body before any lifting exercise by stretching yourself. Use easier ways when possible, like moving boxes by the use of wheel chaired trolley.
Keep first aid kit handy in case of any emergency. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking enough water and energy drinks. Take light snack during the move if needed.
Follow the above steps to achieve a hassled-free and safely home relocation.