Kitchen is most difficult part of entire relocation, which has number of breakables likes electronics, glass dishes etc. Any mismanagement of handling them will lead to a serious loss. No one desires a situation when they open packed boxes in the new home and find fragile items into pieces. To avoid such nightmare, you can’t afford to pack kitchenware randomly into any kind of card robe boxes. Approach the best local home relocation services Delhi and get all benefits from packing to unpacking fragile items. One need to be super cautious while packing glass items and antiques for a long distance to provide complete safety to them.
Tips to Pack Fragile Items with Household Relocation Services in Delhi
1. Arranging Packing Material
This stage includes the preparation to be made by collecting required packing material. It’s not possible to do safe packing without quality packing articles, which should never be compromised.
Plates, dishes, antiques and other breakables requires boxes which are specially designed with crenelated double layered cardboard to offer exclusive safety then common single layered cardboard boxes. They are maximum resistant against any jerk while moving. This offers advanced level of safety for fragile items from any undesired condition. You can find such high-quality packing boxes from only authentic company to safeguard your treasures.
- Packing papers
Packing papers are considered as one of the important packing ingredient to offer adequate safety. You need many of them to wrap and pack fragile items individually. Wrapping each of them may take longer but it is very essential for the safety purpose. Packing paper may cost little more, so they should be used for expensive glass crockeries and other antique treasures only.
- Extra Padding
For all other kitchen glassware and other fragile items, you may use newspapers or other cushioning material as extra paddings to fill the gaps between wrapped item and the box. They are easily available in every home so you may feel free to use them as many as require. Extra padding between gaps will protect them from any jerk, however, for expensive kitchenware, it is highly recommended to use soft thick sponges as a quality extra padding option.
- Bubbled Wrappers
Bubbled wrappers are the best available wrapping option with maximum safety measures for any size of valuables. They are little expensive but undoubtedly the best safety provider due to their air-filled bubbly material. Nothing can be more valuable than your expensive fragile possessions.
- Sealing Tapes
Many different quality and size of packing tapes are available in the market to safely seal filled boxes. You may choose the one according to your requirement.
2. Packing Procedure
Once packing material is handy as mentioned above, carefully approach packing. Follow these efficient relocation tips to for a smooth moving and attain success without any difficulty.
- Take a suitable side of cardboard and seal the bottom size properly. This is to be sealed from the entire bottom centre and up to the box sides about half length. This is to ensure that box will able to hold the weight of fragile valuables.
- Put a first layer of crumbled newspapers on the bottom of the box to provide defensive layer of paddings. Crumbled newspapers are easily available everywhere, so one may use as many as needed. For the protection of expensive items, second layer can be of bubbled wrappers to offer best safety.
- The moment box is ready from bottom to handle weight, carefully place fragile item inside. Ensure that entire fragile item is appropriately wrapped and should be kept in the middle of the box. Keep newspaper crumble around to avoid any side damage while moving. Don’t forget that heavier fragile items should be kept below and lighter ones should go on them. Ensure that you do not over burden the box. It may take few extra boxes but it is secure while relocating.
- For utmost safety, keep a layer of bubbled wrappers between every fragile item to provide highest safety. Keep a crumpled newsprint and soft sponges on the top of all. Newspapers and towels can also be used as an alternative. Ensure that no empty spaces remain and box should be filled with crumped papers to immobilize while moving.
- Close the box and seal properly by using thick sealing tapes. Put label on the box with the list of items inside and clear signs of Fragile, Handle with Care, This Side Up etc. to alert mover while lifting from one location to another. Be careful while loading box into the vans and ensure that nothing is kept above these boxes. While unpacking, don’t rush as you are aware how every item is properly wrapped into papers. Handle each fragile item with care and patience. Such small cautions will save your valuable from getting damaged while moving. Things may take little longer but safety is more important than anything else.
- You are highly recommended to take a professional help from a Best Packer and Movers Delhi NCR, who are having years of professional experience in this regard to safely pack and move each fragile item.