Packing of electronics demand highest degree of focus as they are most delicate and fragile ones handle while moving. Everyone uses multiple electronic devices like laptops, desktop, Televisions, Tablets and many more in today’s fast growing techno savvy world. If you are doing that packing yourself then it’s a thing to worry about. However, with Packer and Mover Delhi NCR, you can easily get your electronic items packed very easily. Most of these are in use of day to day life.
Protect Your Electronics Items with Home Relocation Services in Delhi NCR
To protect them from getting damaged while moving, it is recommended to follow below mentioned packing tips for safe move with Office relocation services in Delhi NCR:
1. Safety Measures to Be Followed
- Electronics like computers and laptops contain very sensitive data for financial dealing in business. It also contains crucial history of many years of work and achievements. It is very essential to take a back up of all such data in a hard disk. Such safety measurement will help if any desired situation occurs and you are unable to start these devices again. No one even wants to think about such horrible situation, but it is always better to be safe than sorry at the end.
- Don’t forget to install tracking apps in phones and laptops to locate them if they get misplaced or lost while moving. Always keep difficult passwords on laptops, so that it becomes difficult to crack them in case of stolen.
- Keep user manuals of all electronic items handy and together in one pouch along with data hard disk. You will require them to reinstate all electronics again in the new home. If you are not having user manual handy or it is lost, then download them online in advance to avoid last minute hassle after home relocation in Delhi NCR.
2. Unplug Properly before packing
- Carefully disconnect them from power. Switch off properly and then cautiously remove from plug. In case of many plugs for one device, it is suggested to take a snap shot to avoid confusion while reinstating again.
- One smart way is to buy labeling stickers of different colors. When u remove one plug from the device, stick a sticker of one color and the same color of sticker should be labelled on that cord. Use different colors’ of sticker for different plugs. This method will make things much easier after relocation. Ensure that wires do not get mixed up with other electronic circuits. Better to keep them around electronic item only, till they get packed in the individual box to avoid such mess.
- Keep all electronics away from water in the entire packing and moving exercise to avoid any damage.
3. Use High Quality Material
- If you have kept the original packing cartons of that individual electronic that is best. They are perfect in size and safest for particular item while moving. You require to find best match for individual electronic, if you are not having original boxes. Find boxes of little larger in size then the electronic size, so you can put packing material all around to save them from any jerk while relocating.
- Wipe all cords appropriately and fold them nicely. Ensure that you don’t forget to keep them in the individual box along with the product.
- Multiple size of thermal sheets is available in the market for packing purpose. They are best to provide safety for electronics from all around. Buy required number of bubbled wrappers to wrap around each electronics. Bubbled wrappers may be little costly, but they are essential for the safety of expensive electronics.
4. Best Packing Techniques
- Take one side of cardboard and seal the bottom side by using wide tape from inside and outside properly. It is to be covered from the entire bottom centre and up to the box sides about one third of the length of box side. This is to ensure that it can hold the weight of the packed gadget convincingly.
- Puta thick thermal shit at bottom, if required put them into multiple layers. Wrap the electronically item into high quality bubbled wrapper and place it safely in the box. Cover all sides with thermal sheets and fill extra gaps with paper crumbles and soft thick sponges to avoid breakage inside while moving. Keep necessary thermal sheets on the top and seal everything properly by using taps without keeping any gap inside. Label on the box with clear signs of Fragile, Handle with Care and This Side Up. It will give an idea to mover while lifting and shifting them from one place to another.
- Be cautious while loading into the vans. Use advanced technology and properly cover them by blankets from all sides by ensuring that nothing else is kept above them. Equal amount of care is needed while moving and unloading.
5. Reinstating Again at Destination
- After things are safely unloaded, instruct movers about where you want them to keep individual item and in which direction. Before simply plugging in, you require to check if electric supply is matching with the electronics. Check electric supply flow by using sensor and ensure that it’s not very high, low or inconsistent.
- Unpack the box cautiously and unwrapped the item by removing wrappers and thermal sheets around. Check if no scratch or external damage has taken place while shifting. In case of any, immediately take a snap and register complain with movers to get reimburse for the damage. Any delay or ignorance may not entitle you for future claims. Wipe the electronical item and all cords nicely by using glass cleaner and linen clothing before plugging in.
- Reinstate the cords by the help of manual book and color stickers. Properly match the cord with each socket. Once all cords and sockets are perfectly connected, start the electronic item in the presence of movers, to assure them if it is in the working condition like before or not. In case of any issues, immediately complain moving company to get compensated.