Moving a big electronic appliance like fridge needs much more focus then other electronics due to its weight and size. It is necessary to know about what can be kept in and what not while moving far. Best option is to take a professional help to carry out this difficult task. Below mentioned steps will help in handling this tricky gadget.
Moving of refrigerator should be planned a day in advance. Before moving, it is important to read manual book properly, as every fridge is different. This will help in taking necessary safety measures to handle appliance before packing. The best way to pack and move electrical appliances from one place to another is to hire Office Movers Hyderabad. You can hire Office relocation services in Hyderabad to pack and move appliances like washing machine, Television, fridge, motors and other machinery.
The office shifting services in Hyderabad ensure safe and secure relocation of fragile and susceptible machines. If you will not hire professional Office Movers Hyderabad for this job, then there are chances that machines may suffer damage in the transit.
Advantages of hiring office shifting services in Hyderabad
üThe advantages of hiring office shifting services in Hyderabad are as follows:
- Take out everything kept inside. Vacate refrigerator and freezer both properly. All eatable items, which may get perished should be used or distributed. All other things from inside should be properly packed and kept in one corner. Important medicines which may get damaged in normal temperature should be kept in neighbor or friend’s refrigerator.
- Remove ice-cube trays from inside to avoid excess weight. This will also save them from getting damaged while relocating. Remove all the shelves also and pack them separately along with ice-cube trays. Put multicolour stickers while removing shelves, which will help in rearrangement after move.
- Unplug the refrigerator from power and coil the power cord. Tie it properly with fridge body, while moving to avoid any damage. Refrigerator door should be kept open for overnight to defrost the freezer. Defrosting will take some hours, so you need do this 6-8 hours before packing. Wipe the fridge properly from inside before start packing.
üSecure Packing Methods
- Fasten the doors appropriately by using ropes. Wrap cardboard piece to avoid the direct touch of rope to surface of gadget. This will save it from rubbing and any scratch while pulling. In case of a double door refrigerator, tie both doors together.
- Ensure that you tie doors in a manner, that while moving they don’t open up otherwise it may end up breaking. Do not tie doors very tightly with ropes, otherwise they may pull out of alignment and this may end up damaging doors permanently. If move is going to take more than one day, then keep the doors slightly open for proper air ventilation. This will prevent it from growing any mildew.
üMove with Proper Technique
- Never try to lift and move refrigerator alone. It is always recommended to take professional assistance to make the entire move absolutely secure.
- Refrigerator dolly is best available option to easily move the appliance till van safely and conveniently. Place bottom of the fridge over dolly, and tie it with straps to avoid falling while pulling.
- Uphold upright position perfectly to avoid oil seeping into cooling tubes. Do not ever move refrigerator on its side or back, as there is a high risk of oil inside compressor may flow into cooling tubes. Such incident can damage the cooling system of gadget when restarted. If side move is absolutely unavoidable, then ensure that upright angle is maintained properly.
- Move in the direction opposite the tilt to maintain safety. Ensure that one person is constantly present to hold handles of the doors.
It is always suggested to hire professional movers and packers Hyderabad to avoid any damage to electronic appliances. Professional movers are always equipped with advance technology to achieve any difficult task. If you are moving on own, then maintain highest caution while lifting the fridge into van. Ensure that it is kept in the upright position while relocating. Same amount of caution is required while unloading also. After placing at desired corner, allow refrigerator to be in one position for 3-4 hours before plugging in. It will allow oil and fluid to flow back to compressor. Refrigerator may take 1-2 days to return to the proper cooling temperature like before. Rearrange all the shelves and ice-cube trays like before and start using it.