Finding a dependable mover is equally important like moving. Following mentioned tips will help to ensure a best deal. There are hundreds of movers available in the markets who are claiming to offer best services. You can get a list of reliable service providers by checking their list online. You can also take a help of friends and relatives who have moved before in selecting best Home or Office shifting services in Faridabad.
- How to Compare the Cost of Movers and Packers in Faridabad?
- Home Relocation with Packers and Movers Company in Faridabad
Things to consider before hiring a Mover and Packer Faridabad
- Check Their Creditability/Legality: While selecting a Mover and Packer Faridabad, check the creditability of the company before giving it a nod. Being in the business for many years cannot be criteria to judge a company. It is also important to know the credit they have earned over the years in the market. It is also very essential to check the legality of the company. Check properly the validity of their moving license to ensure authenticity. There are many fake movers who claim to be best but in reality, they are not even authorised to move also. Beware of such fake claims.
- Check Reviews: Check reviews of customers online which will give credible idea to choose the best one. You can also personally contact those clients and get their reviews by contacting them.
- Make a Budget: This is one of the most important aspects. No matter which mover and packer in Faridabad you are choosing, the budget has to be pocket friendly. You have to find a company which provides best services at most affordable cost. Keep in mind that not every service provider is pocket friendly. You should make your budget well ahead of hiring a moving company.
- Filter 2-3 Companies: After checking list of companies, finalise 2-3 movers who fall into your criteria. Call each of them and invite them to you home to get best quote. This will give you options to choose the best one from the list.
- Show Your Mover Everything: When estimator from the moving company arrives at you place, show them every individual item to be moved. This will give him exact idea about movables. This will also help him to give exact quote of the entire move. You can take quotes from 2-3 companies and choose the best one which suits your needs.
- Check staff strength and Moving Vehicles: This is also one of the important criteria before finalising the company. Some companies take excessive bookings in advance and later on fail to provide required moving staff and vehicles to achieve safe and successful move. To avoid such turmoil, check if they have enough strength of staff members and new moving vans with advanced technology of loading and unloading. You should also check if moving vehicles are spacious enough to accommodate all size of movables.
- Read Contract before Signing: Do not sign any partially complete document provided by moving company. Such incomplete document may not have all the facilities included, which you are illegible to receive. You may not remain eligible for any claim later on after signing such incomplete documents. Carefully read document that contains all the relevant moving information. You can ask them to fill all the details first and then only you are accountable to sign documents. Thoroughly read and understand moving company’s policies about loss and damages. You can also ask for written explanation about valuation and insurance cover. Moving company must offer a dispute settlement as an alternative of settling loss or damages. You should ask insurance for all movables as it is a duty of moving company to insured all movables against any unexpected incident. Insurance cover will make you eligible for compensation in case of lose or damage. You should also get written assurance from service provider for on time delivery, so any delay from movers’ side, makes client eligible to claim for losses.
- Get Written Copy of Inventory: Ensure that you are provided a detailed written quotation by moving company. This includes all services and charges with no hidden cost. It has been noticed that some pseudo companies charge excessively then previously decided by giving various excuses at the end of move. It is an absolutely unethical act, and a written quotation gives client a legal right to drag such fake company to consumer forum for compensation.
- Keep an Eye on Entire Move: Be alert and keep a close eye while Packer and Mover Faridabad shifts your belongings. You can always ask for correction if you find some mistakes. Such awareness will also alert them to offer you best and reliable office shifting services in Faridabad. And this will result into a safe and successful move at end of the day.